Bloomington, IN: Arts Fair on the Square

Happening right now till 5pm today (Saturday; yes, I went already this morning) is Arts Fair on the Square in downtown Bloomington.


There are 80 artists showcasing their work for sale in booths set up along the square and around the courthouse.



There is also free music all day. I enjoyed the Bloomington Symphony Orchestra while I walked around.


There's a lot of cool stuff for sale if you're looking for some new art. I didn't buy anything today, but saw a lot of really neat things to keep in mind.


Starting at 3 and lasting till 11pm, Taste of Bloomington will join in the takeover of downtown. You can try all kinds of food and drinks from the area. We have not been to this but I hear it's pretty good!

Bloomington, IN: Arts Fair on the Square Bloomington, IN: Arts Fair on the Square Reviewed by Maria on 11:59:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

© Maria Schwartzman. Powered by Blogger.